M
Monica4316
Guest
Hi 
Oki Iād never wear the Rosary as a piece of jewelleryā¦
but Iām wondering what the Church would say about this,
do you think itās alright to just wear it in your home sometimes? not as jewellery and not so that anyone would see it, but just as a blessed object⦠(like how youād wear a crucifix or bless yourself with holy water)
cause a few days ago I noticed somethingā¦I was feeling really spiritually attacked and like something was drawing me away from God⦠and then I started reading a book by St Louis de Montfort called āthe Secret of the Rosaryā. And I read how in one section, there was this man possessed by the devil⦠and (sorry my memory is really bad here!!) it was either St Louis de Montfort, or St Dominic, who took their rosary and put it around the manās neck⦠and the man started screaming cause the demon found it so painful. Reading that book really helped me see that the Rosary is truly a gift from Our Lord and Our Lady, and itās a great spiritual weapon if we pray it as much as we can, especially if we pray with confidence and not rushing through it!!
So what I did, - I donāt know why, I just felt like it⦠I took my blessed rosary and I put it around my neck like a necklace. As I did this, I just had trust in our Blessed Mother and that she is powerful against all forces of evil⦠and suddenly, wow I felt soo much peace and protection! Iām not trying to be superstitious here lol⦠the beads themselves had nothing to do with this. But I felt all of a sudden that our enemy really, really hates the rosary. I felt so safe wearing it like that, and better yet - praying it! lol!
and ever since that day, Iāve had a desire to pray the Rosary daily.
So I was wondering, what would the Church say about this?
thanks and God bless
Oki Iād never wear the Rosary as a piece of jewelleryā¦
but Iām wondering what the Church would say about this,
do you think itās alright to just wear it in your home sometimes? not as jewellery and not so that anyone would see it, but just as a blessed object⦠(like how youād wear a crucifix or bless yourself with holy water)
cause a few days ago I noticed somethingā¦I was feeling really spiritually attacked and like something was drawing me away from God⦠and then I started reading a book by St Louis de Montfort called āthe Secret of the Rosaryā. And I read how in one section, there was this man possessed by the devil⦠and (sorry my memory is really bad here!!) it was either St Louis de Montfort, or St Dominic, who took their rosary and put it around the manās neck⦠and the man started screaming cause the demon found it so painful. Reading that book really helped me see that the Rosary is truly a gift from Our Lord and Our Lady, and itās a great spiritual weapon if we pray it as much as we can, especially if we pray with confidence and not rushing through it!!
So what I did, - I donāt know why, I just felt like it⦠I took my blessed rosary and I put it around my neck like a necklace. As I did this, I just had trust in our Blessed Mother and that she is powerful against all forces of evil⦠and suddenly, wow I felt soo much peace and protection! Iām not trying to be superstitious here lol⦠the beads themselves had nothing to do with this. But I felt all of a sudden that our enemy really, really hates the rosary. I felt so safe wearing it like that, and better yet - praying it! lol!
So I was wondering, what would the Church say about this?
thanks and God bless