Questions about Muhammed

• Thread starter Thread starter Jovian90
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the death and head chopping of 270 million non-Muslims is comparable to the burning at the stake of a few heretics? I don’t think so.
But if you want to defend Islam, by all means.

head chopping of 270 million non-Muslims
You say that 270 million non-Muslims have had their heads chopped off?
I suspect that this statistic of yours is nonsense.
Still, I believe to have your head chopped off and quickly die, is much less painful than suffering for six hours while being burned alive at the stake because of your disbelief. Were Catholics wrong to support the burning of people alive? It is quite painful is it not?

Last edited:
You say that 270 million non-Muslims have had their heads chopped off?
I suspect that this statistic of yours is nonsense.
Read the sources quoted above then make your decision.

God Bless

Read the sources quoted above then make your decision.
The anti-Muslim sources are counting those who died in wars against Islam, so it is not 270 million who have had their heads chopped off.
Your statistics about 270 million getting their heads chopped off are completely wrong.
There is another problem in that some of the wars were not started by Muslims. Take the First Crusade for example.

Last edited:
Thank you for deleting that. 😀

Know that there is much love and prayers your way

May the peace of God be with you

again read the sources. No interest in speaking on this anymore.

God bless and God’s peace be with you.

again read the sources.
It is about wars. And note that some of the fatalities happened during the Crusades, which were started by Catholics. The deaths due to wars were not due to heads being chopped off.
No interest in speaking on this anymore.
I can understand why. Any claim that 270 million people had their heads chopped off is not supported by anyone.

Last edited:
How would Catholics explain Muhammed’s revelations?
The same way that Joseph Smith’s revelations are explained, or Gerald Gardner’s (founder of Wicca), or any other: “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14).
Where, according to Catholics did Muhammed get the inspiration to start Islam?
From himself or demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back