F
Flavius_Aetius
Guest
I have a series of questions and hope that they are answered.
- Where exactly are all the Fallen angels and Satan presently? I assumed they were in Hell but then how could there be people who experience demonic possession in the Bible and those who recieve exorcisms.
- What kind of victory does God recieve toward the end of time? I mean if a inferior being created by God was capable of sending a vast majority of humans to Hell to suffer eternal torment; really it just makes Job’s suffering seem like a fluke. That for every person who suffers and still follows the Lord their are ten sinners who damn themselves to Hell and curse God for their suffering.
- What is Hell to be then for Satan and the other demons? Is it their stronghold where there allowed to rule without God or is it a prison for all beings sent down there.
- Why does it state in revelations that after a thousand years of this New Jeruselem, Satan will be allowed to roam free and take even more souls before being banished again permenently; I mean after Armegeddon why torture your creation more by allowing the greatest deciever to influence you after 1000 years of having your guard down against sin! (If I am miss informed of this piece please inform me on the truth)