Rainbow-sash.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetchuck
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the manner of their protest was very appropriate. By standing instead of kneeling before Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, they demonstrated their defiance to Him as well as their lack of humility.
 
40.png
sweetchuck:
awesome letter, Phoenix! Amen to all of that! :clapping:
AMEN! What a great letter and pointing out that you are basically in the same boat, not being able to be sexually active outside of marriage. I guess before I became Catholic I should have protested their denying my “right” for communion. YOu know anyone who wants it should be able to get it. That makes it utterly meaningless. Can’t they understand how nutty this sounds to anyone who takes their faith seriously?

Far as I know, no sightings in this area although we have a very liberal pro-homosexual populace. I’ll check the papers though.

Lisa N
 
Great letter JCPhoenix, mail it in to them. I would send you my signature too if I could as I am quite offended as well…

I myself have HAD IT with these Sash bearers invading many of our parishes and Cathedrals each Pentecost Sunday and at other times, trying to force acceptance of their unnatural sexual orientation on the Church. Which IS squarely at odds with many of Catholicism’s core teachings. If there are ANY viable legal grounds to bring First Amendment charges against this group, I am ALL for it. Enough is ENOUGH!!!

wcco.com/topstories/local_story_135154415.html

lifesite.net/ldn/2005/may/05050305.html

Turning the other cheek only goes so far as has been abundantly demonstrated in St. Paul MN this past weekend. It is clear Archbishop Flynn’s pastoral sensitivity and the Catholic Church’s welcomness have been taken advantage of by Brian McNeill to advance his Rainbow Sash group’s agenda. Not to mention what faithful Catholics must endure with these dudes standing up in front of them in the pews after they have just recieved our precious Lord in the most Holy Eucharist. So I think it IS time to call out the heavy artillery.

I don’t know if it would take a bishop or the whole USCCB to charge the Rainbow Sash Alliance for there to be credible legal action against them, but if thats what it takes for charges to stick in Federal court, then I call on the bishops to DO IT!!!

Reasons why Catholics are and ought to be at odds with Rainbow Sash’s cause:

Catechism of the Catholic Church: paragraphs 2357-2359

The Bible: Genesis 19: 1-29, Romans 1: 24-27, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 and 1 Timothy 1: 10.

Enough said…
 
Thank God I live in a diocese where the population demographic (whatever) of Catholics seems to be mostly families with children of various ages and older people, which makes for a generally orthodox group - also, our bishop is quite faithful to the Church and a good administrator who’s nipped more than one crisis in the bud over the years. There’s been absolutely no evidence of the rainbow people around here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top