Reading impure book for English class

  • Thread starter Thread starter McatholicN
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how old McatholicN is.

If my high school age daughter came to me with this problem, I’d say, “Knock it off and do your homework.” :rolleyes:

The study of physics led to nuclear weapons.
The study of biology led to abortions.
The study of math led to…worldwide misery for people learning Algebra I.

Do your homework.
 
I don’t know how old McatholicN is.

If my high school age daughter came to me with this problem, I’d say, “Knock it off and do your homework.” :rolleyes:

The study of physics led to nuclear weapons.
The study of biology led to abortions.
The study of math led to…worldwide misery for people learning Algebra I.

Do your homework.
😃

Although, in Junior High, I was tasked to read Stephen King’s “The Stand”. That was a little inappropriate. But “The Awakening” in high school is pretty standard fare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top