J
Jeremy78
Guest
I am a new convert and I have lots of questions about Catholicism which I never learned until recent. This question is on reconciliation, why is it that in the catholic faith individuals that go through reconciliation seems completely fine not asking the victims for forgiveness. I recently had a conversation with someone who became devout catholic that didn’t feel the need to ask their victims for forgiveness or try to make things right because they went through reconciliation and God forgave them.
I found this conversation appalling and could not believe that this would be OK. From my perspective as parent I make my children apologize to their victim if they hit another child, wouldn’t God ask the same of us?
I found this conversation appalling and could not believe that this would be OK. From my perspective as parent I make my children apologize to their victim if they hit another child, wouldn’t God ask the same of us?