D
DBRANDT
Guest
I am a huge fan of You Say by Lauren Daigle. It has become my personal apostolate and mission statement. Thank you for sharing. I watch this video every single morning and weep before the Savior.
These are so beautiful. You are my kindred soul. In gratitude. God bless.I have lived with anger and resentment in the past, but I have learned some profound lessons on being able to forgive.for I am resentful and full of anger for perceived wrongs against me
Pray for each person who hurt you, whom you may have hurt. Pray a selfless prayer for each of them. Does not have to be all at one sitting. Everytime you remember them when you feel down or before sleep. In the morning, before get off bed, pray the Lords prayer. Ask God for forgiveness, just as you forgive those who hurt you.I am an ordinary person of faith. I have suffered debilitating mental illness all my life which has aided in essentially the destruction of all personal relationships I ever knew. Reconciling the black frame of mind with my faith and suffering has been a huge challenge, one minute at a time. At times I have been unable to bear even being in God’s presence. Can you please direct me to some helps? I have been in treatment my entire life. I am 64 years old and in otherwise excellent health.