Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

AP Photo/Ben Margot

Matthew Boyle

2 Dec 2020 Washington, DC

Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood is getting lots of attention for urging supporters of President Donald Trump to break with the president and not vote for GOP Sens. David Perdue (R-GA) and Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in the upcoming January 5 runoff elections.

Wood’s public comments run counter to President Trump’s own public statements and wishes, as the president has repeatedly urged his supporters to support Loeffler and Perdue and is heading to Valdosta, Georgia, on Saturday to rally with the GOP senators. Wood’s comments are also in line with what top national Democrats are pushing for, as Breitbart News has reported a national anti-Trump Democrat Super PAC called “Really American PAC” is running billboards carrying a message nearly identical to what Wood is saying.

While Wood made his comments purportedly as a self-described supporter of Trump, while donning a red “Make America Great Again” ball cap, the real story here is that Wood is by no means a Republican and there is no record in Georgia of him ever voting for President Trump—in 2016 or in 2020—in the Republican primaries. While Wood did vote in the 2020 and 2016 general elections in Georgia—there are no records in Georgia of him pulling a GOP primary ballot in 2016 or 2020, the two years President Trump was on the ticket. Ironically, in both the 2020 and 2016 general elections, state records show that Wood voted absentee—by mail—in Georgia, part of the same system he is now railing against. . . .

Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood is getting lots of attention for urging supporters of President Donald Trump to break with the president and not vote for GOP Sens. David Perdue (R-GA) and Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in the upcoming January 5 runoff elections.
What is wrong with that? God gave him freewill. Is he not allowed to exercise what God has given him?

Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood is getting lots of attention for urging supporters of President Donald Trump to break with the president.
Good for him

Summation from Breitbart . . . .

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

This is what happens with conspiracy theories. They eventually eat their own. For failing to magically reverse the election, people like Wood and Powell will be pulled into the conspiracy theory, chewed up and spat out. We have already seen it done to the Governor and SecState of Georgia. Looks like these guys are next, along with AG Barr.

Reality will continue to stubbornly refuse to change to match the fantasy, and the loyal foot soldiers will pay the price.

But isn’t he one of the attorneys who has all that “evidence” of the massive worldwide plot to steal the election from Trump?

Let the process be carried out.
The process has been carried out, and continues to be carried out. So far, the process has repeatedly confirmed the Biden won the election, and the electors will vote accordingly on Dec 14. The real question is what will the Trump team do when that happens?

The process has been carried out, and continues to be carried out. So far, the process has repeatedly confirmed the Biden won the election, and the electors will vote accordingly on Dec 14. The real question is what will the Trump team do when that happens?
The process shows fraud, repeatedly.

One may accept fraud or deny it occurred but there are the rest of us too.

The process shows fraud, repeatedly.

One may accept fraud or deny it occurred but there are the rest of us too.
No, it doesn’t. Standing up in public and repeatedly shouting “FRAUD” does not actually create fraud. Reality is stubborn, and even most Republican elected officials are finally submitting to a fact-based reality. When you have lost ardent dyed-in-the-wool partisans like Barr and Kemp and pretty much all the GOP Senators, etc, you know the gig is up. No one can prevent the conspiracy minded from nursing their fantasies, but reality will prevail in the end.

I heard this on MSNBC. So do you think Wood is a Democratic operative posing as a Republican? Sounds a little far-fetched but really nothing is beyond belief these days. You probably know that Trump was (also) a Democrat for years as well as a Democratic donor, and very chummy with the Clintons.

Last edited:
I had an open mind about JFK and that 1960 election, strange thing about it, if you read up on it, maybe it was rigged. A bunch of people were indicted. We need transparent elections.

I don’t know about him I agree it looks bad and I looked up Sidney Powell and she was last registered as a Democrat, too. However, people can change. I don’t think it is good that they are urging people to not vote in the runoffs. I don’t like that at all.
I liked that he represented the Covington Catholic kids

Last edited:
A long time Democrat before he was not.
He was also in favour of abortion but he was told he could not hold that view to run as a Republican. Magically from one day to the next he was publicly against abortion.
No his view has not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back