Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you researched Lin Wood’s response to the accusations Breitbart made against him?

Lin Wood fires back at Breitbart for accusing him of GOP ‘sabotage’ in Georgia​

“Breitbart is dishonest. Historically, I am nonpartisan. This year, I was partisan because I love @realDonaldTrump. I donated $375K to Trump PAC. @sendavidperdue solicited a $25K donation & I gave it to him. I gave $5,600 to @RepDougCollins & hosted a fundraiser for him,” Wood said. “I estimate that I have given WINRED $10K+ this year. I have donated several thousand dollars to other Republican candidates & $150K to conservative PAC for congressional candidates.”
“I gave $5,000 at a fundraiser in which @RichardGrenell spoke. That is all I can remember at the moment. How did Briebart miss these facts? Guess some people do not want the fraud in GA election to be discovered. I did not donate to. @BrianKempGA. Now back to my dessert,”

Last edited:
Yes, so was Leo Terrell and Vernon Jones. But they are encouraging Repubs to get out and vote. They are the real deal.
But Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are actively discouraging people from voting in the
Georgia runoffs so the Dems, should Joe Biden get in, will have the House, Senate and White House.
This is identical to what the liberal Dems are pushing for.
Personally I never cared for Lin Wood, although I’m grateful for what he did for the Covington Catholic kids. But that could have been for $$.
I always liked Sidney Powell but she’s throwing up Red Flags for me, too.
For example her refusal to appear on Tucker’s show.
I notice she only appears on venues where she is not challenged.
If she is a tough lawyer, she be able to be challenged on her claims. Tucker opined that he would give her the whole hour, the whole week!
Tucker asked for evidence, she refused to appear on his program because he asked questions.
Also, calling for a sitting Governor to be jailed, without producing evidence, is suspect to me.

Last edited:
When I first saw the video clip of Lin Wood, I thought it was Trump in his red MAGA cap. Then I thought it was an SNL clip impersonating Trump. Now I see it is someone else altogether, be he Republican, Democrat, or…Russian spy. We live in such bizarre times.

Last edited:
Yes, so was Leo Terrell and Vernon Jones. But they are encouraging Repubs to get out and vote. They are the real deal.
But Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are actively discouraging people from voting in the
Georgia runoffs so the Dems, should Joe Biden get in, will have the House, Senate and White House.
This is identical to what the liberal Dems are pushing for.
Personally I never cared for Lin Wood, although I’m grateful for what he did for the Covington Catholic kids. But that could have been for $$.
I always liked Sidney Powell but she’s throwing up Red Flags for me, too.
For example her refusal to appear on Tucker’s show.
I notice she only appears on venues where she is not challenged.
If she is a tough lawyer, she be able to be challenged on her claims. Tucker opined that he would give her the whole hour, the whole week!
Tucker asked for evidence, she refused to appear on his program because he asked questions.
Also, calling for a sitting Governor to be jailed, without producing evidence, is suspect to me.
Excellent post Vanny! Well stated.

It sounds like she is following Trumps lead on not going anywhere where he might be challenged by hard questions. Don’t really understand why that is considered an issue at this point.

I applaud Lin Wood’s efforts. Courageous man. But we must keep in mind his political leanings when he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back