Relic of saints

  • Thread starter Thread starter FraLeones
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really sure if it is difficult to obtain a First Class Relic or not. I have read a few CAF members who have been blessed to receive First Class Relics. As for me, I don’t believe I am worthy enough to obtain a First class relic and if I ever did I would most likely give it to a loved one more worthy that me, our Parish, or to the/a Religious order.

Could you borrow a First Class relic to be venerated at the Church?

saint-joseph.org/en_1224_index.php

Sorry if I am not much help perhaps another CAF member will come to the rescue.

FraLeones Can you please tell me who M. Conception and Teresa Taucher is?

God bless you on your journey and perhaps St. Anthony of Padua and St. Nathaniel will help you too.
Is it possible to get a 1st class relic without a bishop or a priest’s letter to the Postulator?
 
Is it possible to get a 1st class relic without a bishop or a priest’s letter to the Postulator?
I just finished reading my comment that I gave last year with regards in receiving a First Class Relic. Since then, I have been blessed to receive a First Class Relic of St. Geltrude Comensoli from the Sacramentine Sisters. I still believe I’m unworthy to receive such a Relic but I believe in God’s Mercy and I find that the Holy items for devotion and prayer had deeply enriched my life, my heart, and my faith.

Page.22, Post #330 and Page.23, Post #332

forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=553685

God has truly blessed us with His Angels and His Saints.

realcatholic15, I will help you in obtaining a First Class Relic of St. Geltrude Comensoli (* This is the only First Class Relic I have and I never requested a First Class Relic of her either) and if you like I will help you in obtaining other Relics as well.

In the past, I “revealed” the contact information on the Public Forums. However, I no longer do that so I hope you don’t mind me seding you PM’s.

God be with you,

goforgoal
 
realcatholic15, Did you receive your Ex Crypta Apparitionis from Monte Gargano?

St. Michael the Archangel, please Pray for us. Amen.
 
realcatholic15, Did you receive your Ex Crypta Apparitionis from Monte Gargano?

St. Michael the Archangel, please Pray for us. Amen.
no. I didnt. But I hope that it will arrive as soon as possible. Also tomorrow is our confirmation day. My name is Leo Angelo. I have a special devotion to Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael.
I want to use all. like Michael Gabriel Raphael. Can I use that? or can I use ANGELO? 🙂
 
no. I didnt. But I hope that it will arrive as soon as possible. Also tomorrow is our confirmation day. My name is Leo Angelo. I have a special devotion to Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael.
I want to use all. like Michael Gabriel Raphael. Can I use that? or can I use ANGELO? 🙂
Thank you for answering my questions I think with all the requests that they receive it would probably take awhile to ship them out.

Congratulations on your Confirmation I would think it’s today or yesterday.

What a joy to read that you have a deep devotion and love for all the Archangels.

I’m sorry realcatholic15, when I was confirmed (over 15 years ago) we never had the opportunity to pick a name or have God choose one for us. So, this is something that is fairly “new” to me.

By the way, Angelo is a very beautiful name as well as Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael.

May I also suggest Arkanghel or Tobias?

God be with you and all those who are being Confirmed on this special and glorious day,

goforgoal
 
I haven’t been on here much lateley, and I apologize if this has been asked before (perhaps on goforgoal’s other thread) but I am looking to see how I may obtain a relic of Maria Goretti. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
 
I also want the relics of saint Anthony of Padua, saint Don Bosco, saint Therese Lisieux, saint Daminic Savio, saint Bernadette Soubirous. Could anyone help me! Please!
 
I also want the relics of saint Anthony of Padua, saint Don Bosco, saint Therese Lisieux, saint Daminic Savio, saint Bernadette Soubirous. Could anyone help me! Please!
I’ll try my best to help you out but I have to send you a PM (Private Message) christian14
 
Hello!!

I am A Relic Custodian in the Philippines would you please help me or Give me 1st class relic of carmelite saints and Blesseds just one so I could add them to the Altar of Holy Relicswhere the relics of saints and blesseds are venerated here Our Chapel will be happy to Pay the Transportation expenses.

Thank You so Much :):):):):):)🙂
 
Hello!!

I am A Relic Custodian in the Philippines would you please help me or Give me 1st class relic of carmelite saints and Blesseds just one so I could add them to the Altar of Holy Relicswhere the relics of saints and blesseds are venerated here Our Chapel will be happy to Pay the Transportation expenses.

Thank You so Much :):):):):):)🙂
Ask your parish priest sign in your request relic letter then ask your bishop prove it then send it to this address:
Mons. Marco Frisina
Director of Liturgical Office
VICARIATE OF ROME
Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, N. 6a
00184 ROME
ITALY
Note: Send via mail not by email!
 
Ask your parish priest sign in your request relic letter then ask your bishop prove it then send it to this address:
Mons. Marco Frisina
Director of Liturgical Office
VICARIATE OF ROME
Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, N. 6a
00184 ROME
ITALY
Note: Send via mail not by email!
Thank You so Much can it only be the Parish Priest
 
Thank You so Much can it only be the Parish Priest
Yeah! That’s right! Because Vatican does not deliver the firs class of relic for individual to prevent abusing or selling sacrement relic such as on ebay. If you want a first class relic, you should improve that you can store, keep and protect it not sell it or make profit from it.
 
Christian14 is correct… There are relic custodians and relic hoarders… They are extremely DIFFERENT and please give the Information Via PM please… CAF is very easy to find… Thank you very much…
 
Relics, especially 1st classes of Saints should be publicly venerated and not kept for OWN… Relics are not merely like throphies that are FOR DISPLAY ONLY… Remember, we do not own relics… It is the church’s possesion and we are JUST custodians or guardians of it. If you own relics of blesseds, ask the permission of the Bishop, And please, do note that you must inform your priest about the relics that arrived in your home. Do not keep the relics for your own good but for the good of the whole parish.
Thank you.
 
How long will I wait before I can receive my request relic…
I requested a relic of blessed Alberto Marvelli…and they replied to me that they will send me relics…i am from southeast asia…philippines
 
How long will I wait before I can receive my request relic…
I requested a relic of blessed Alberto Marvelli…and they replied to me that they will send me relics…i am from southeast asia…philippines
I always suggest to wait and be patient and while you are patiently waiting** ReyesEJ ** Pray, Pray for Blessed Alberto Marvelli’s Canonization, Pray for Blessed Alberto Marvelli’s intercession, Pray for your family, your friends, your colleagues, our Church, our Priest, Religious, lay-people, our Pope, your enemies…Most importantly Pray. :gopray2: And, know that Blessed Alberto Marvelli is Praying for you.

If you’re wondering ** ReyesEJ ** I received my blessed Relics and so forth of Blessed Alberto Marvelli within 10 days

God bless,

goforgoal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top