Report on euthanasia in a Catholic hospital in Belgium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Free_Voice
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Free_Voice

Guest
Dear members of the forum,

I would like to have your opinion on the report to which I am linking. It speaks of the situation in Belgium (where an act was passed in 2002, authorizing euthanasia), and more specially of the (in)compatibility of euthanasia with Catholic magisterium.here is the report (format word) dawnofeurope.250free.com/REPORT.DOC
It is an unrevised translation from french, so feel free to point out any linguistic problem you might spot. Otherwise, I am looking for your feedback on the content and the thesis defended.

I wrote that report myself, and if you understand French, here is the “evaluation” of the teachers: dawnofeurope.250free.com/Lecturer_letter.htm

Always in French: the correspondence which preceded this report: dawnofeurope.250free.com/Correspondance2.doc

Tell me what you think!
 
Can’t pull up the report from your first link. Have it anywhere else? Perhaps a synopses?
 
40.png
David_Paul:
Can’t pull up the report from your first link. Have it anywhere else? Perhaps a synopses?
Sorry for that. There are some restrictions on directly linking to my site beyond a number of bytes. So, what I may do is give you the link to the main page of my web site : dawnofeurope.250free.com

Once you are on the main page, scroll down until you find this sentence:

I am presently translating in English this report, and it is available over here: REPORT

Then click on the link, and you should be able to access the report.

If that still does not work, then e-mail me at human_lawyer@yahoo.com and I’ll mail you a copy of the report myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top