K
Kendy
Guest
How do you report a priest and catholic activitist who you believe have gone to far?
Kendy
Kendy
If the priest is not a diocesian priest, but a member of another order, should the head of that order be contacted?To report it, I would write to the Bishop of the Diocese in which it happened.
And if nothing is done maybe one could write to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in Rome. (But as I understand it, it is proper to always write to the Bishop first.)
Before reporting anyone have you spoken to the priest in question to see if your understanding of the situation is actually correct. You may have misunderstood him. Because you think he has gone too far does not necessarily mean that is the case. I think the priest at least deserves the courtesy of you talking to him first.How do you report a priest and catholic activitist who you believe have gone to far?
Kendy
He’s not my priest. We are not even in the same state. He has a television show so what he did is documented on his show; the episode made me really angry.Before reporting anyone have you spoken to the priest in question to see if your understanding of the situation is actually correct. You may have misunderstood him. Because you think he has gone too far does not necessarily mean that is the case. I think the priest at least deserves the courtesy of you talking to him first.
It’s the last two. They are called the church of tomorrow.Which show is it and about when was the comment. I am currently watching one show and they each are about 30 minutes long.
Thanks
God Bless
Scylla
The whole show is problematic. There is no bad part. Thanks for watching.Which show is it and about when was the comment. I am currently watching one show and they each are about 30 minutes long.
Thanks
God Bless
Scylla
Well, I am trying to, but who do I talk to. I tried to look on the vatican website for info, but nothing was obvious. I am going to try to get in touch with who ever is in charge of his order, but I don’t know much else.Yea, I basically threw up a little watching that trash… hope someone does something about that…
Is the bishop liberal?Surprise surprise, he is a priest of my good old diocese.
San Bernardino.
www.sbdiocese.org
His Bishop is Bishop Gerald Barnes, here is a webpage about Fr Manning
www2.dwci.edu/vocations/pers/frmichaelmanning.html
I will see if I can find more info
God Bless
Scylla