Repose of my brother's soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluerose

Dear CAF members,

My brother has just lost his three-year battle with liver cancer. Please pray for the repose of his soul and for peace for his family, especially his wife of almost 40 years, his daughters (one of whom is mentally handicapped) and our parents, especially my 81-year-old mother (this is the second of my siblings that has gone before us.)

Thank you and God bless

😦 I am very sorry for your loss, and I am praying for the repose of your brother’s soul and also for your family. :gopray:

I have said a prayer for the repose of your brother’s soul and for all of your family.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Eternal Rest, grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he forever rest in peace. Amen

Daily Mass for the repose of your brother’s soul and for all affected by his loss.

BlueRose:

I’m sorry to hear about your family’s loss. I’m praying for your brother and your whole family.

Prayerfully,

Renato

May the merciful and gracious Lord take pity upon the soul of your suffering brother, that his pain on earth may have merited him an eternity of joy in Heaven. May God’s grace be poured out upon his family, that they will not despair, but thank and praise the Lord for the gift that he was as son, husband and father to them. May the strength that his loved ones gained through this struggle bring them to a deeper relationship with God, the loving Creator. I ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Prayers for your brother…

"He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain. " Revelation 21:4a

A very sad time for you and all…:signofcross:.Keeping your brother in prayer and may The Lord grant comfort and consolation to his wife and daughters and all family and friends…

Praying for the repose of his soul and for all the family that they may find comfort and consolation during this time of great sorrow.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back