A
AnglicanMarian
Guest
Hello forums 
I few months ago I posed that I was an Anglo-Catholic Episcopalian in crisis as my current diocese tried to stomp out our biblical christianity in favor of mushy-postmodernism.
Well today, as I have for the last several months, I prayed the rosary with a special intention for guidance from Our Lady about where to go, what to do? After a lifetime of Anglicanism, what to do?
By the time I had finished the 5th decade, I realized that I am a faithful Catholic–devoted to the Holy Mother and our Lord, but was a faithful catholic surrounded by people who looked with suspicion on my anglo-catholic piety.
I want to join a faith community where other young people like myself are encouraged to live an active faith, a real faith, not a watered down “deconstructed” faith. I want friends who look with respect, not suspicion, on Marian devotion. In short, I am ready for real faith.
I am ready to pull a JH Newman. I go to meet with the local Priest and the Deacon- Administrator of my local Catholic Parish to discuss my first steps to returning to the true faith.
Please pray for me
I few months ago I posed that I was an Anglo-Catholic Episcopalian in crisis as my current diocese tried to stomp out our biblical christianity in favor of mushy-postmodernism.
Well today, as I have for the last several months, I prayed the rosary with a special intention for guidance from Our Lady about where to go, what to do? After a lifetime of Anglicanism, what to do?
By the time I had finished the 5th decade, I realized that I am a faithful Catholic–devoted to the Holy Mother and our Lord, but was a faithful catholic surrounded by people who looked with suspicion on my anglo-catholic piety.
I want to join a faith community where other young people like myself are encouraged to live an active faith, a real faith, not a watered down “deconstructed” faith. I want friends who look with respect, not suspicion, on Marian devotion. In short, I am ready for real faith.
I am ready to pull a JH Newman. I go to meet with the local Priest and the Deacon- Administrator of my local Catholic Parish to discuss my first steps to returning to the true faith.
Please pray for me