Riots Continue: Portland Protesters Light Severed Pig Head with Police Hat Ablaze

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shining lasers like that ought to be regarded similarly to a threat from a firearm.
 
I have been warning you here for years about how the national left for a large part, despises you (yes there are exceptions, but even those exceptions have been pretty quiet about supporting you in all of this again).
Where’s the riot? Your media snippets are inaccurate. I think you are making bricks without straw.

If they burned a pig’s head, that seems like a stark and extreme political statement. Nothing more.
 
I have been warning you here for years about how the national left for a large part, despises you (yes there are exceptions, but even those exceptions have been pretty quiet about supporting you in all of this again).
With this logic it’s safe to make the same claim about Trump and the many racist and nationalist followers of his…I am purposely not painting with the broad brush you paint the left with by claiming this is true of the mainstream right.

Trump and these unsavory characters are no more reflective of the right as you make the mainstream left to be socialists and fascists.
 
Nepperhan . . .
Where’s the riot? Your media snippets are inaccurate. I think you are making bricks without straw.
Sure.

For everybody else. Just drive around (in the day!) and check out the burned out buildings, broken windows, and boarded up and demolished businesses from the rioting.

The leftists like deBlasio will attempt to fool you into thinking none of this is going on and these are mere “demonstrations”.

You can willfully fall for it, or you can know this is baloney.
 
Last edited:
dscath . . .
Trump and these unsavory characters are no more reflective of the right . . .
A couple of problems with this right off the bat dscath.

I have never posited “Trump” as a conservative or being on “the right”. He is not “left” either.)

But I do like that President Trump pushes back against the left.

That is long overdue wouldn’t you agree dscath?

The other thing is these rioters or as you call them these “these unsavory characters” and President Trump are not to be lumped together. Too different. At least that is my opinion.

.
you make the mainstream left to be socialists and fascists.
I agree with you there. I do do that.
And this is correct.

The mainstream left or the national left as I call them (politicians, mainstream media, Universities (esp. the profs., Redmond WA, Silicon Valley, etc.) ARE socialists and fascists.

That is my opinion anyway based upon their actions.

Actions that I have been putting up evidence for, for years.
 
Last edited:
For everybody else. Just drive around (in the day!) and check out the burned out buildings, broken windows, and boarded up and demolished businesses from the rioting .
Is there rioting going on? You deflect from the question and quibble.

The headline is inaccurate.
 
Nepperhan . . .
Is there rioting going on?
As per the article . . .
Protests across the country . . . have devolved into riots where properties have been burned and looted and police have been the targets of violence. . . .
The police continue to be targets of violence (in Portland and many other Democrat cities across the USA) symbolically (that’s what the “pig” is symbolized in THEIR paradigm is - the police) and ACTUALLY.

You may not think that is “rioting”.

I do.

I stand by the article.
 
Last edited:
They just moved from the downtown Hatfield Courthouse area - further out of downtown for a while … they will be back … and also went down to the Eugene area too


They do have to provide some political cover to the fable that … “it was all the federal law enforcement fault - we were just being peaceful in our protests” …

Like it is normal to bring kerosene to fill balloons [also surprisingly just happened to be in my pocket], commercial grade lasers, commercial fireworks [illegal in Oregon - but gee - forgot they were in my pocket] boards with protruding nails, shields, bats, hockey sticks, umbrellas and gas asks, etc to a peaceful protest … claiming you want a profitable discussion with decision makers - ever though its usually after working hours, all decision makers are gone - and your discussion begins with shouting the “F” word over and over and digresses downwards from there …
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top