RLJ, cheezey's father, passed away today

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheezey
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheezey

Guest
:signofcross:

Into thy hands, O Lord, we commend thy servant RLJ., our
dear brother, as into the hands of a faithful Creator and most
merciful Savior, beseeching thee that he may be precious in
thy sight. Wash him, we pray thee, in the blood of that
immaculate Lamb that was slain to take away the sins of the
world; that, whatsoever defilements he may have contracted
in the midst of this earthly life being purged and done away,
he may be presented pure and without spot before thee;
through the merits of Jesus Christ thine only Son our Lord.
Amen.


Ô mon Dieu, appuyé sur ta puissance infinie et sur tes promesses, j’espère avec une ferme confiance obtenir le pardon de mes péchés, l’assistance de ta grâce et la vie éternelle, par les mérites de Jésus Christ mon Sauveur.

O my God, leaning on your great power and your promises, I hope with a firm reliance obtain forgiveness of my sins, the help of Thy grace and eternal life, through the merits of Jesus Christ my Savior.

~

Dieu miséricordieux, père de notre Seigneur Jésus Christ qui est la
La résurrection et la vie : élever à nous, nous le prions humblement, de
la mort du péché à la vie de droiture ; que quand nous
s’écarter de cette vie, que nous pouvons nous reposer en lui et à la résurrection
recevoir cette bénédiction que votre fils bien-aimé doit ensuite
prononcez: « Venez, les bénis de mon père, recevez le
Royaume préparé pour vous depuis le commencement du monde ».
Accorder, Ô miséricordieux père, par Jésus Christ, notre
Médiateur et Rédempteur. Amen.

Merciful God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who is the
Resurrection and the Life: Raise us, we humbly pray, from
the death of sin to the life of righteousness; that when we
depart this life we may rest in him, and at the resurrection
receive that blessing which your well-beloved Son shall then
pronounce: “Come, you blessed of my Father, receive the
kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world.”
Grant this, O merciful Father, through Jesus Christ, our
Mediator and Redeemer. Amen.


~

Notre Père, qui es aux cieux,
Que ton nom soit sanctifié,
Que ton règne vienne,
Que ta volonté soit faite sur la terre comme au ciel.
Donne-nous aujourd’hui notre pain de ce jour.
Pardonne-nous nos offences
Comme nous pardonnons aussi à ceux qui nous ont offensés.
Et ne nous soumets pas à la tentation,
mais délivre-nous du mal,
car c’est à toi qu’appartiennent le règne,
la puissance et la gloire, aux siècles des siècles.
Amen.

~

Sauveur Miséricordieux, nous saluons votre
serviteur RLJ. Reconnaissez, nous supplions humblement de vous, un mouton de
vos propres ouailles, un agneau de votre propre troupeau, un pécheur de votre
propre rédemptrice. Recevez-le dans les bras de ta miséricorde,
dans le repos béni de paix éternelle et dans le
glorieuse compagnie des saints dans la lumière. Amen.

Merciful Savior, we commend your
servant RLJ. Acknowledge, we humbly beseech you, a sheep of
your own fold, a lamb of your own flock, a sinner of your
own redeeming. Receive him into the arms of your mercy,
into the blessed rest of everlasting peace, and into the
glorious company of the saints in light. Amen.

:signofcross:
 
cheezey, I’m so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Absolve, we beseech Thee, O Lord,

the soul of Thy servant, RLJ

from every bond of sin,

that being raised in the glory of the resurrection,

he may be refreshed among the Saints and Elect.

Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.
 
Hi cheezey,

Prayers said for you and your family during this sad time.

Prayers said for the repose of the soul of your dear Dad.

God bless you and your dear family.
 
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let Your perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Father, graciously send your Holy Spirit upon his loved ones to console them in this, their time of sorrow. Amen.
 
My prayerful sympathy for your irreplaceable loss.

Father please flow Your grace and consolation into Cheezey and the family,
and at his moment of death, please flood Your merciful love into his soul.
I ask this in the name of Jesus his divine Savior.

Mother Mary please pray for him at the hour of his death.
 
Oh, cheezey, my sincere condolences. I lost my father not too long ago, it’s impossibly hard. You’re hurting, I’m so sorry. I’m praying he finds his way to your other lost loved ones. Please stay strong.:gopray:
 
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let Your perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen
 
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God,
rest in peace.
Amen.
 
My heart goes out you. My prayers are with you, your father, and your family as you commit him to the Lord’s tender mercies.
 
So sorry for your loss, Cheezey.

Lord Jesus Christ, Eternal Shepherd, we beseech Thy tender mercy to rest upon RLJ and Cheezey and all family and friends. Grant that RLJ may be admitted to Thy Celestial Kingdom and grant consolation and peace to all who loved him and are grieving.

Our Father…
 
Commending RLJ’s Spirit

Into thy hands, O Lord, we commend thy servant RLJ., our
dear brother, as into the hands of a faithful Creator and most
merciful Savior, beseeching thee that he may be precious in
thy sight. Wash him, we pray thee, in the blood of that
immaculate Lamb that was slain to take away the sins of the
world; that, whatsoever defilement he may have contracted
in the midst of this earthly life being purged and done away,
he may be presented pure and without spot before thee;
through the merits of Jesus Christ thine only Son our Lord.
Amen.

**Prayer for the grieving **

Father of all mercies and God of consolation, You love us eternally and transform the shadows of death into the dawn of life. Look upon Cheezey’s family’s grief; be their refuge and comfort so that their sadness and sorrow may turn into the light and peace of Your Presence. In dying, Your Son destroyed death; in rising, He restored life. Grant that at the end of their earthly pilgrimage they may be found in His company with their brothers and sisters. There, You shall wipe away every tear. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

:signofcross:

​
 
Dear cheezey,
Praying for the repose of your Father’s soul & for you & your family.
 
Cheezey, I’m so sorry for your loss. It is not easy to lose a parent. May your father now be in the presence of G-d. Amen.
 
Sorry for your loss Cheezey. Hopefully he’s already in Heaven already, but just in case he still needs some purification, I’ll pray for him, and for u and for those effected by his passing. :gopray:

Also, I plan on going to confession this Saturday, and when I do, I’ll make sure to do the prescribed work of praying the rosary in church as well, and the other conditions that are necessary for gaining a plenary indulgence, and I’ll offer it for him. 🙂
 
My condolences, I pray the Lord aids you in this time and for the soul of your Father.
 
Sorry for your loss Cheezey. Hopefully he’s already in Heaven already, but just in case he still needs some purification, I’ll pray for him, and for u and for those effected by his passing. :gopray:

Also, I plan on going to confession this Saturday, and when I do, I’ll make sure to do the prescribed work of praying the rosary in church as well, and the other conditions that are necessary for gaining a plenary indulgence, and I’ll offer it for him. 🙂
Thank you. Arrangements are being attempted for a Catholic Mass. I pray this happens, as this was his wish.
Well, actually, he wanted the mass to happen in New Orleans amidst some serious jazz music, but, no can do.
I need your quote, as my siblings are, oh, words I cannot say here.

:thankyou:
 
Cheezey, I am so sorry for your loss. I will offer up the De Profundis for his soul.
Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord; Lord, hear my voice.
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord, who can stand?
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn.
More than sentinels wait for the dawn, let Israel wait for the Lord,
For with the Lord is kindness and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top