Rodman in PETA ad

• Thread starter Thread starter Lance
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Lance:
I guess people have lots of different reasons for being vegetarian. I don’t eat veal, it has noting to do with how they are raised or slaughtered. I just don’t care for the taste. So maybe some people just don’t care for the taste of meat. I have nothing against being a vegetarian, how ever when PETA feels free to toss paint on someone because they are wearing fur or leather that is going too far. I can tell you if one of these nuts ever accosted me someone would get a beating. They might beat me and I would certainly try my best to beat them. Probably not a Christian thing to do but that is how I feel.
If I was passing by, I would hold them down fur you. I can’t stand these nutjobs. Too many fruity-O’s trying to mess with Alaska. I just want to take one with me when I go…

Its also kinda funny when an ‘Environmentalist’ gets mauled by a bear…or trampled by a moose…or you get the idea. Their hearts bleed for the ‘poor animals’ that have more rights than most people do. Its sick. Especially when alot of people up here hunt and fish for subsistance reasons…

40.png
Isidore_AK:
Its also kinda funny when an ‘Environmentalist’ gets mauled by a bear…or trampled by a moose…or you get the idea. Their hearts bleed for the ‘poor animals’ that have more rights than most people do. Its sick. Especially when alot of people up here hunt and fish for subsistance reasons…
Yes, they are quite a bunch. They actually celebrate when a hunter gets killed in a hunting accident. They really are a bunch of sickos. I believe most of them are pro-abortion, too. They have been the enemies of hunters and fisherman for years. At one time, they wanted to ban the use of earthworms for bait in Michigan. The reason. Cruelty to the worms. They should all be locked up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back