I
ineedofmercy
Guest
I need some advice and you guys have been very helpful in the past
I have a crush on my best friend and she knows
I figured out that she did and just told her
Though she already knew things are getting awkward
It’s hard to be friends now and I tend to avoid her
She feels bad for me for this and my condition
I understand why she doesn’t greet or hug me (people think we like each other when we do)
I don’t know it’s just a sad situation
Not sure how to fix it
Maybe just wait it out?
Any advice for me?
I have a crush on my best friend and she knows
I figured out that she did and just told her
Though she already knew things are getting awkward
It’s hard to be friends now and I tend to avoid her
She feels bad for me for this and my condition
I understand why she doesn’t greet or hug me (people think we like each other when we do)
I don’t know it’s just a sad situation
Not sure how to fix it
Maybe just wait it out?
Any advice for me?
Last edited: