Sarkozy marries model girlfriend

• Thread starter Thread starter Adonis33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adonis33

FRENCH President Nicholas Sarkozy has married his girlfriend Carla Bruni according to French radio reports.
Two radio stations said the pair tied the knot at a low-key ceremony conducted by the mayor of the Paris district that houses the grandiose Elysee estate.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article756034.ece

i wonder who is going to be his mistress, as that seems to be a common trait over there

I hope that they are happy. I know that he was married before but I don’t know anything else about his personal life.

Il n’insulte pas les français il ne dit que la verité. And as for having good taste in women, as far as French women go, he definitely could have done much better. Severine Ferrer anyone?

Il n’insulte pas les français il ne dit que la verité. And as for having good taste in women, as far as French women go, he definitely could have done much better. Severine Ferrer anyone?
le Français are anything but common:p

Severine Ferrer is okay:shrug:

(les Français sont un peu trop romantique pour leur propre bien parfois) 😊

Drat my American public school education.😛 I have to use google translator and I still don’t understand.😃 😊

It n’insulte not french it is said that the lowdown.

le Français are anything but common:p

Severine Ferrer is okay:shrug:

(les Français sont un peu trop romantique pour leur propre bien parfois) 😊
Well, aimee’s translates well…
***The French are a little too romantic for their own good sometimes:D ***

See, I don’t have to learn a new language. I just have to own a computer.😊

En fait Alizée est top top mais peut-être un peu trop jeune pour M Sarkozy. Y en a plein d’autres bonnes filles, trop pour mentionner ici (Laurence Ferrari, Hélène Segara par exemple). Vous venez de quelle region de la France Aimée?

En fait Alizée est top top mais peut-être un peu trop jeune pour M Sarkozy. Y en a plein d’autres bonnes filles, trop pour mentionner ici (Laurence Ferrari, Hélène Segara par exemple). Vous venez de quelle region de la France Aimée?
awww I am a Southerner …French heritage I think…😉

The age differance should be 20 yrs…the man older of course…and the woman younger…:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back