R
Renarax
Guest
Hi
This is for a work of fiction. I want to know your opinions. If a servant of the devil fully (or partially) possessed a good man on earth, what would he seek to accomplish? I’ve already written down that the followers of his cult would commit suicide by burning churches along with captured Christians so that they can meet their satanic master in hell and the Christians could be torture. Do you have any other ideas. What would an ultimate goal of the leader be?
This is for a work of fiction. I want to know your opinions. If a servant of the devil fully (or partially) possessed a good man on earth, what would he seek to accomplish? I’ve already written down that the followers of his cult would commit suicide by burning churches along with captured Christians so that they can meet their satanic master in hell and the Christians could be torture. Do you have any other ideas. What would an ultimate goal of the leader be?