Scared

• Thread starter Thread starter James1_27
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a right to be scared but you have time to figure out if this is what you are truely called to do. I have a cousin we referred to as “Father Mike” several years ago as he was preparing to attend the seminary. Since then, he has lef the seminary and has married a wonderful woman (uh…he left the sem long before he met the lady)…and honestly I’m actually kinda disappointed that he is not a priest. I had looked forward to attending his masses! 🙂

Anyway, I will pray for you and I wish you the best as you embark on this journey.

I knew many seminarians when I attended college, many of whom were older than regular college age (for the record, I’m going to be 30 in exactly 2 weeks and I’m having a bit of my own terror that I still haven’t discovered my true calling.) You have been blessed in what you are pursuing, and even if you find that you are in the wrong place, you will be a better and far more knowledgeable person for it…and I can assure you that through your faith God will find a place for you.

God Bless,

J.C. Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back