J
Jim_Baur
Guest
Gregory the Great says that Moses had a prophetic vision of the past. This is in his commentary on Ezekiel. St. Thomas quotes him in the Summa, I 47. 2, or 46. 2.
Was St. Gregory the Great the first to say this or were there others before him (which is my guess)? However I have only read it in these two places.
Any help?
Also, what are the passages that teach Scripture has a spiritual sense?
Also, I have asked this before, is agape used in the the LXX?
What Hebbrew word does agape translate from the Hebrew?
Thanks!
I hope and pray that COPLAND 3 reads this.
Was St. Gregory the Great the first to say this or were there others before him (which is my guess)? However I have only read it in these two places.
Any help?
Also, what are the passages that teach Scripture has a spiritual sense?
Also, I have asked this before, is agape used in the the LXX?
What Hebbrew word does agape translate from the Hebrew?
Thanks!
I hope and pray that COPLAND 3 reads this.