P
PennyinCanada
Guest
Has anyone noticed how names that seem great for a dog are being chosen for children? Coco, Rider, Dusty, Beau. What names have you come across?
The other side of the coin, pets being named ‘people’ names. I’ve met many dogs named Penny, which is my name. I don’t mind of course.
For those who aren’t cradle Catholics, there was a time when parents were careful to select a name of a saint and that child would mark the feast of that saint when it came around on the calendar. A nice tradition. I have my baptism day marked on the calendar.
The other side of the coin, pets being named ‘people’ names. I’ve met many dogs named Penny, which is my name. I don’t mind of course.
For those who aren’t cradle Catholics, there was a time when parents were careful to select a name of a saint and that child would mark the feast of that saint when it came around on the calendar. A nice tradition. I have my baptism day marked on the calendar.