A
alexsonofmaciek
Guest
Who are they? What are their beliefs ? Are they Christian ? How do they view the Catholic Church?
I don’t think they understand the 8th Commandment! God Bless, MemawThey hate the Catholic Church and their “prophetess” Ellen G. White, has a metric boatload of lies and other propaganda in their favorite book. The Great Controversy (or whatever other deceptive name they also publish in under…). Nasty customers…
I would not presume to say whether they are Christian or not, but they purport themselves to be.
These links from CA’s apologists should help fill you in.
It ain’t a pretty picture, so be prepared.
- Why do Catholics worship on Sunday?
- Who started the Seventh-Day Adventists?
- How do I talk with a Seventh-Day Adventist?
- Can you recommend resources on Seventh-Day Adventism?
- Seventh-day Adventism
- What about the Seventh-day Adventist claim that the sabbath shouldn’t have been changed to Sunday?
- Sabbath or Sunday?
Just one more of The Great HeresiesWho are they? What are their beliefs ? Are they Christian ? How do they view the Catholic Church?