Shall i inquire how my Employer died?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psc17
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psc17

Guest
Last week ,I was informed that one of my employers was suddenly hospitalized. Then,yesterday he passed away . Funeral will be tomorrow and Im planning to pay my respect .Is it ethical for me to ask family members the cause of his demise or shall i just be mum about it? Thanks for your reply/ies in advance!
 
I wouldn’t ask. Let them choose whether or not to share it. It’s not necessarily unethical to ask, but it might be impolite if for whatever reason the family has chosen to keep the cause of death private.
 
Last edited:
I agree with @Lawyers. You’ll find out sooner or later. No need to rush it.
 
If they wanted it made public, you would know it already.
 
Not family members. If you’re curious, just listen to the grapevine, and it will get to you…

Pray for his soul; don’t worry about the details.
 
Thanks for all your replies .I learned it already from another colleague.God Bless!
 
Sufficient, I would think, to know that he is deceased and that he is in need of prayer. The only means of death which benefit us spiritually are those of the martyrs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top