S
Shellac
Guest
buzzflash.com/contributors/05/05/con05166.html Read and weep for our lost brothers and sisters.
Bravo and right on the money Tax. When homosexual activists or woman priest wannabes try to argue for their ‘rights’ they NEVER use any kind of scriptural basis. They start pulling out the latest supreme court decision or pronouncement from the ACLU. Does it occur to them that if you are making a religious argument it should be from a religious basis to be compelling to religious people?What I don’t understand is how come so many people separate the Church from Jesus and God.
On many of the ‘dissent’ issues, no one can actually put together a resaonable argument in favor of the dissenting position. Most of the dissenters seem to rely on appeals to secular philosophy. This is fine for secularists. But for Catholics to rely on it is really quite silly.
Peace.
I don’t think she has any intention of writing to the religious people in the form of argument. She wants to hear her own voice. She is appealing to the other dissenters. It is their church, “the church of dissent”, and they would be thrilled if the rest of us would get out of the way.Does it occur to them that if you are making a religious argument it should be from a religious basis to be compelling to religious people?
Lisa N
Which position does she occupy only part-time? Is she a part-time Roman Catholic? A part-time Eucharistic Minister? What is a Minister of Care?“Susan Lersch is a part-time Roman Catholic Eucharistic Minister and Minister of Care.”
Chicago I think.Which position does she occupy only part-time? Is she a part-time Roman Catholic? A part-time Eucharistic Minister? What is a Minister of Care?
Does anyone know which diocese she lives “serves” in?
Not at all. Not any more petty than me, anyway. I was hoping to find a photo of her so I could see if she was ugly enough to make some snipes at her that way.Would it be petty of me to bypass the completely ridiculous article and just criticize her artwork? Because really…it’s awful…
Shellac said:buzzflash.com/contributors/05/05/con05166.html Read and weep for our lost brothers and sisters.
If she is the one caring for the sick, her very presence might ensure she will always have a job.Pray for the woman, and I too want to know how she is a Eucharistic Minister and charged with the care of the sick. I didn’t even see the artwork after working through the article. Thanks and God Bless.
I can only speculate.What is it about the Eucharist that she likes?