Shes Back........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shellac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad to think how she thinks the Catholic Church and being a Catholic is all about power. This is the theme of her last article, where she says she is priest and this recent article.

Her artwork is horrible ( I have a background in art history and design) and I won’t even mention “modern religious iconography”

Yes, she is sorely in need of prayers and lots of them.
 
40.png
AlanFromWichita:
Hey! After some research I was able to find a photo on the web.

Just as I suspected…

http://wordsfree.org/smoking.jpg

I’m confident this photo captures a perfect likeness.

Alan
I have tears streaming down my face I’m laughing so hard.
 
If Susan Lersch is publishing articles like this she is begging to be excommunicated. It seems to me she has already parted ways Church. She is only holding on because she wants a “public” excommunication.

I feel the same way about the rainbow sashers. It has nothing to do with their real desire to be Catholic. They want publicity and they are getting it. It is their desire to make the Church “look bad”. In their own twisted mind set they really believe this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top