Should I go to Disneyland with a friend who likes molesting people?

  • Thread starter Thread starter starrygirl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I am at Disney, she didn’t touch me or ogle me. But she did have a discussion on homosexual stuff with my other friends. She does like to say or imply our friends are having a homosexual relationship or they are having something sexual going on. There’s a few hours before the theme park closes. I am worried if she will think about me in a dirty way een though she did not do anything to me. Should I leave?
 
My best friend’s birthday is coming soon and she maybe arranging an event such as shopping. It is extremely likely she will also invite my friend who liked ogle others. She was okay when me and my other three friends went to Disney together but at the very end, she reverted back to her old habit of looking at people because my other three friends, by talking about her behaviour and saying how she is a pervert in a half condemning yet a way that is almost encouraging.

I seriously don’t know if I should go or not. If I don’t, it will be disrespect to my friend who is the birthday girl. By the way, I cannot guess if my friend is going to continue her old habit.
 
My best friend’s birthday is coming soon and she maybe arranging an event such as shopping. It is extremely likely she will also invite my friend who liked ogle others. She was okay when me and my other three friends went to Disney together but at the very end, she reverted back to her old habit of looking at people because my other three friends, by talking about her behaviour and saying how she is a pervert in a half condemning yet a way that is almost encouraging.

I seriously don’t know if I should go or not. If I don’t, it will be disrespect to my friend who is the birthday girl. By the way, I cannot guess if my friend is going to continue her old habit.
Seriously? After EVERYONE said how wrong it was to go to Disneyland and you went anyway, NOW you are asking about shopping?

This is a homosexual that is making passes at you. Why would you even think to go?
 
I have a friend who have unfortunately developed a habit of doing dirty things. Such as glancing at your chest constantly and then smiling to herself. When my friend went out with her once, my friend said she keeps on touching her.

Should I go to Disneyland alone with this friend? She’s also a girl, so would giving her the opportunity to touch me wrong?
This is a friend?!!?! :eek::confused:
 
My best friend’s birthday is coming soon and she maybe arranging an event such as shopping. It is extremely likely she will also invite my friend who liked ogle others. She was okay when me and my other three friends went to Disney together but at the very end, she reverted back to her old habit of looking at people because my other three friends, by talking about her behaviour and saying how she is a pervert in a half condemning yet a way that is almost encouraging.

I seriously don’t know if I should go or not. If I don’t, it will be disrespect to my friend who is the birthday girl. By the way, I cannot guess if my friend is going to continue her old habit.
Keeping company with this girl will only lead to trouble. Sooner or later she will get more aggressive with you and you will find yourself in an uncomfortable situation where you will have to give into her or tell her off and end all contact for good. You should keep your distance in all circumstances that involve her until your other friends wise up and stop inviting her to their activities. You and the birthday girl can arrange something to do with just the two of you.
 
My best friend’s birthday is coming soon and she maybe arranging an event such as shopping. It is extremely likely she will also invite my friend who liked ogle others. She was okay when me and my other three friends went to Disney together but at the very end, she reverted back to her old habit of looking at people because my other three friends, by talking about her behaviour and saying how she is a pervert in a half condemning yet a way that is almost encouraging.

I seriously don’t know if I should go or not. If I don’t, it will be disrespect to my friend who is the birthday girl. By the way, I cannot guess if my friend is going to continue her old habit.
Yes you can guess if she is gong to continue. It’s quite easy. She behaves in a certain way, and has no reason at all to change. It’s not like anyone has stopped going out with her or being friends with her or anything. She’s not suffering any negative consequences. Why should she change?

Of course she won’t stop. At least not for long.
 
I have a friend who have unfortunately developed a habit of doing dirty things. Such as glancing at your chest constantly and then smiling to herself. When my friend went out with her once, my friend said she keeps on touching her.

Should I go to Disneyland alone with this friend? She’s also a girl, so would giving her the opportunity to touch me wrong?
If you have evidence then report this person to police. Molesters only get worse. If you have no direct evidence then tell your friend who you say has been molested to go to the police.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top