Sigh... going nowhere

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiggbuggie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m frustrated and depressed in my life now. I’m 25 going to be 26 soon living with my mom never had a girlfriend before or don’t have many friends. I’m working in a warehouse have to deal with annoying people daily I went to a tech school for graphic design and animation I send tons of applications to interns and other jobs with no luck. They want experience or some other reason. arhhhhh:mad:
Make a novena to St. Joseph, the patron of workers.

Tell him what you have told us and ask his help, just for some break.
He had to feed the holy family and knows what work means because he has been there and done that.

Ask him to send you to the right employer not just to anyone but one that will draw you closer to his son Jesus, and allows you to practise your faith in peace.

Start your prayer to him by saying the rosary every day in his honor.

You might also consider going to a perfessional for help making your resume. They do it for a living and know the right buzz words to use.

A few thoughts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top