Sixth Prayer Intention for po18guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhash1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed are you, Lord God.
Blessed are you for ever.
Holy is your name.
Blessed are you for ever.
Great is your mercy for your people.
Blessed are you for ever.
Amen!
 
UPDATE:
Well, I had a series of CT scans yesterday, and will soon see what story they tell. I suspect that the report will not be entirely good, as I have had this mysterious inflammatory condition for about 6 weeks now - it may have skewed the results. Anyway, I am off to the rheumatologist this afternoon to see if they can render a diagnosis of my current condition. Again, blessings be upon each of you for your faithfulness to prayer!
 
UPDATE:
Well, I had a series of CT scans yesterday, and will soon see what story they tell. I suspect that the report will not be entirely good, as I have had this mysterious inflammatory condition for about 6 weeks now - it may have skewed the results. Anyway, I am off to the rheumatologist this afternoon to see if they can render a diagnosis of my current condition. Again, blessings be upon each of you for your faithfulness to prayer!
Thank you for the update.

In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears.
Psalm 18:6

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Mother Mary, please to send healing angels to help with Jim’s bone marrow problems and anemia. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen
 
Extra Prayers for you my friend…
Loving God, the source of all healing, thank you for Jim. Thank you for his life and his ministry in prayer to so many hurting people. I pray you will bless him and heal him. Help him as he continues to endure and trust in You, our Everlasting Lord and Savior.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please pray for and lift up Jim to the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our continuing prayers and intentions for the healing and welfare of your son Jim. Lord, we ask for blessings and healing to be with Jim in the face of this recent health challenge, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless him and his family as they continue their journey of faith and serve you, O Lord. Thank you also for the good works Jim does with others facing the huge trial and challenge of cancer in their lives. Lord, we especially appreciate the prayerful example that Jim sets for us, and for his outreach to others who are suffering.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Mother Mary, please to send healing angels to help with Jim’s bone marrow problems and anemia. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen
 
O my Jesus, send your healing graces upon po18guy this day.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
we place our trust in Thee,
Whatever may befall us, Lord,
though dark the hour may be;
In all our woes, in all our joys,
though nought but grief we see,
O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
we place our trust in Thee!
 
O my Jesus, send your healing graces upon po18guy this day.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
UPDATE:

According to the two latest sets of scans, combined with the symptoms I am currently experiencing, doctor is considering this latest episode to be a relapse of the cancer. So, I am moving from a maintenance dose of the drug back to the maximum dose allowable. After six weeks to two months. I will be scanned again to see if there has been any change. As well, it seems that I have developed a thrombosis on my jugular vein, apparently as a result of the catheter inserted into it for my drug infusions. So, I have have been placed on a blood thinning drug in an attempt to deal with that. So, I most certainly need and appreciate your prayers, as always.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty and Everlasting God,
the eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Your servant who is sick,
for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy,
Amen!
 
Loving God,

We lift our continuing prayers and intentions for the healing and welfare of your son Jim. Lord, we ask for blessings and healing to be with Jim in the face of this recent health challenge, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless him and his family as they continue their journey of faith and serve you, O Lord. Thank you also for the good works Jim does with others facing the huge trial and challenge of cancer in their lives. Lord, we especially appreciate the prayerful example that Jim sets for us, and for his outreach to others who are suffering.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
For the Intentions and healing Graces for po18guy. Bless him and his family during this difficult time.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:highprayer:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top