Smaller testing = fewer cases

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It helps me to stay alive šŸ™‚ A lower level of financial status is still preferable to be rich ā€œcorpseā€.
Bravo Zulu
Fine then stay home. Everybody is delivering now. I’d honestly prefer to be free and dead then alive and in prison.
Be true to thine own self.
Personally I rather be alive and in Prison. I have children and grandchildren I love to see and they I.
I really don’t think they would want me ā€œFree and Deadā€.
 
Last edited:
Then you and I have fundamentally different views of the world. BTW I have those things as well
 
I’d rather be alive in my home than either.
 
Last edited:
He didn’t say he wasn’t joking, the leftist media said he said he wasn’t joking. There is a huge difference in those two. CNN did a piece where a reporter asked a question and Trump said ā€œI don’t kidā€ and went on to talk about some of the other stuff that has been done with testing, how there has been 25 million people tested and so on, then CNN cut and started with another statement. Who knows what Trump said in that cut piece. Maybe he said, ā€œI said that in jestā€? We’ll never know as CNN will never tell the truth.
 
It greatly protected me by limiting the number of people I come into contact with…especially when masks became required. The economy never stop it just became curtailed. It’s opening back up…perhaps a bit too quickly, we just don’t know yet.

I’m not happy the economy tanked. It’s a wicked virus that spreads rampantly. Their were tons of things we didn’t know about it and until we did, limiting contact except were absolutely necessary was a step needed…not liked by anyone.

I’m just frustrated with being told to stay home because I’m higher risk. Wear the masks and everyone is safer…but no…we have to make masks political, too! I’ve read studies that showed if everyone wore masks, we could safely reopen and greatly reduce any new infections. But that somehow violates someone’s right to not wear a mask…fine…then no open economy and the virus still runs wild. If we had all worn masks from the get go, the economy would have been closed for 14 days. Instead, everyone argues about how the masks aren’t effective and they don’t like them. Americans are incorrigible! We are so divided that what ever one party favors, the other opposes like the virus can tell the difference.
 
That is what my daughter does now. I fear for her everyday.
She has a job for life if she wants it. Lab technologists are in critical short supply. Every lab is running short staffed, overwhelmed and often, not provided with masks. Because they don’t have patient contact, they don’t consider them at risk. They handle the specimens, for gosh sake! One breaks or the top falls off because it wasn’t screwed on tightly enough and exposure everywhere! But, they’re safe because corporate says so…and we wonder why many don’t enter the field? Ask them…they’ll tell you why. It’s more than exposure risk…we’ve always had exposure risks to anything any patient gets tested for. 😤😷😤

Thank her for me. She’s a health hero and I know it from the inside!
 
He didn’t say he wasn’t joking, the leftist media said he said he wasn’t joking. There is a huge difference in those two
Yes, there is. Sorry you don’t see it. He was asked if he was kidding about less testing, he said ā€œI don’t kid.ā€ A direct answer to a direct question. You can try to spin it all day long, and that won’t change.
 
I actually did see it, along with the rest of the answer he gave. I also saw the rally where he gave the quote you all are so up in arms about.

I heard Joe Biden say he was running for the senate. By this standard of the left, I guess that means he’s not running for president. I heard Joe Biden say a lot of things that seemed off. But now that I know every single word is to be take at face value I’ll know to ignore the media when they call it a gaffe. Like his racist comment about black people who don’t vote for him? Or how about the 15 to 20% of people who aren’t good enough to vote? Joe Biden said it, must be the absolute truth.
 
I actually did see it, along with the rest of the answer he gave. I also saw the rally where he gave the quote you all are so up in arms about.
If you agree with him that we should reduce testing to keep case numbers down, then I guess there is no problem. But there is no doubt that is his position. He said it. He said he was not joking. And now the federal government is cutting funding for testing. So its pretty clear.
 
By that logic I then have to believe Joe Biden is a racist, he believes 15 to 20% of Americans are not good enough to vote, and he is running for the US Senate.
 
Theory:
  1. Covid-19 was developed by the United States Republican Deep State
  2. Goal is to wipe out all Social Security recipients and Medicare recipients.
  3. The United States planted the Virus in China so they could be the fall guy.
  4. End game, the Republicans can save Billions upon Billions not paying out Social Security and Medicare.
You forgot the real end: ā€œif there are no SS and Medicare recipients, the moneys saved can be spent on even more powerful weapons, so we can kill everyone on Earth not just two or three times, but thousands of times!ā€

And lowering the taxes on the corporations and the super rich, who can make even larger donations to the ā€œrepublicansā€, thereby ensuring their continued leading role. Maybe even outlawing the opposing parties. What an Eden that would be!

Maybe they could follow the shining path of Orban and the FIDESZ, who were able to rewrite the Constitution in Hungary, so a mere majority is sufficient to bring forth new laws and further changes to the Constitution - like depriving the Supreme Court of all its powers. Oops… that is already done.
 
Last edited:
You forgot the real end: ā€œif there are no SS and Medicare recipients, the moneys saved can be spent on even more powerful weapons, so we can kill everyone on Earth not just two or three times, but thousands of times!ā€

And lowering the taxes on the corporations and the super rich, who can make even larger donations to the ā€œrepublicansā€, thereby ensuring their continued leading role. Maybe even outlawing the opposing parties. What an Eden that would be!

Maybe they could follow the shining path of Orban and the FIDESZ, who were able to rewrite the Constitution in Hungary, so a mere majority is sufficient to bring forth new laws and further changes to the Constitution - like depriving the Supreme Court of all its powers. Oops… that is already done.
oh quite plausible indeed. 😁
 
Makes more sense than most of the conspiracy theories out there.
I told my Republican Step-Dad this shortly after starting the ā€œWork from Homeā€ thing.

He said: ā€œSo your saying I am dead?ā€

I point blankly said ā€œYes and I along with you! And don’t deny the theory. You were in the military just like I wasā€.

For the first time in the 35 years that we have conversed, he did not have a comeback.
 
Last edited:
40.png
Horton:
By that logic I then have to believe Joe Biden is a racist, he believes 15 to 20% of Americans are not good enough to vote, and he is running for the US Senate.
huh, what, huh
Many on this thread are stating Trump meant what he said, he could not have been joking, implying that all words are to be taken at face value, no room for explanation. All I did was to apply that same standard to Joe Biden.

Or is this another instance of a double standard?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top