J
JackVk
Guest
I don’t dislike all Protestants, just the ones that live only to criticize Catholics with their ignorant remarks. Inocente is okay.
My problem with Sola Scriptura is that it is so vulnerable to corruption. It turns the Word of God into the pastor’s political views, which causes varying interpretations within the same alleged denominations.
With that, it can cause pseudo-Christian cults to pop up, like the Westboro Baptist Church (eww!) They claim to be Baptist, but I know inocente here is not like them. Many Protestants I know are friendly, God-loving people. I even met a few that were leaders on a Catholic retreat!
My problem with Sola Scriptura is that it is so vulnerable to corruption. It turns the Word of God into the pastor’s political views, which causes varying interpretations within the same alleged denominations.
With that, it can cause pseudo-Christian cults to pop up, like the Westboro Baptist Church (eww!) They claim to be Baptist, but I know inocente here is not like them. Many Protestants I know are friendly, God-loving people. I even met a few that were leaders on a Catholic retreat!