Soldier Wants to Replace Maxine Waters

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Guest
I don’t know were he stands on the issues of import, you might want to email him.

Know why you haven’t heard much about Tom DeLay’s various “scandals” lately? Because America’s congressional representatives are too busy scrambling to get their own trip reports in order. With all the crossing of tees and dotting of eyes (and shredding of this and burning of that) they just don’t have time to give interviews about DeLay. Few of the people those Representatives “represent” will be shocked to learn that California’s Maxine Waters is one of the top offenders.

So if 74% of Americans trust the military a great deal or quite a lot, and only 22% think the same of congress, how about we replace “Mobile Maxine” with an Operation IRAQI FREEDOM veteran?

A MilBlogger even?

mudvillegazette.com/images/currie5b1.jpg

You’ve probably read Rusten Currie’s blog, Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum, but if you haven’t lately then you might have missed this announcement of how he’ll be spending his time after re-deploying from Iraq Sometimes the only way to change the system, is to become a part of it. I am a firm believer in a government that is run by its citizens. For the the purpose of preserving the rights of its citizens. The only way I think that I can help after my time here is to continue to serve. Essayons! I will try…Of course, if he wins that means Maxine Waters will be seeking employment elsewhere.

More: I will also be starting another blog off of this one. http://currierd.typepad.com/currie_for_congress/. I will no longer be associating my experiences in Iraq and the campaign on the same blog, I have and continue to think it in poor taste on my part to do this, so anything relating to Currie for Congress will be on the official website, (to be initiated this week), and any thoughts or comments relating to it will be on the campaign blog.The new “greatest generation” is ready to lead.

Maj K offers his endorsement here.

Looks like Smash like’s Rusten’s chances too.
 
The class of black politicians which arose in the 1970s and 1980s was so radicalized by the Democratic party, they are unelectable outside their district. Really been a shame to see over 10% of the electorate allow themselves to be so marginalized. There is a younger class of black Democrats which is attempting to appeal to the mainstream but it will be difficult for them to overcome the impression Americans have received from Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Major Owens, Charlie Rangel, John Conyers and other members of the Black Congressional Caucus.

Women in the Democratic party haven’t faired much better. They are in a 1960s-70s time warp as well.

Unless Hillary can convince the electorate she is not the radical she is in 2008, the first woman President will be a Republican. As will the first black President.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top