A
Ariana_Katlyn
Guest
So… I’ll just leave this here… admins you can move this to another section if it doesn’t belong…
I spoke in tongues todays. I allowed the Spirit to come upon me, stregthen my faith and allow me to prove to myself that God is always with me. :heaven:
I forced the syllables out, slowly at first, being careful to not think about what to say before I did. The vocalizations were broken, slow – syllable by syllable as the Spirit spoke sounds through me.
God didn’t grab my tongue at use me as a puppet, I was working physically, as the Spirit fed me Heavenly dialogue through the Angelic Language.
I feel blessed to experience this and I wanted to share this good news with all you kind people. :grouphug:
My parents are slowly coming back to Catholicism and I can’t think of a simple way to explain this Angelic Language. I will continue to practice to speak a little faster and use this to speak directly to God and praise Him. I fear ridicule or disbelief or unacceptance from my parents, even though they love me. Irrational fears…
I am going to speak to Fr. Buckley about this and gain some insight about this new and precious gift.
God bless.
I spoke in tongues todays. I allowed the Spirit to come upon me, stregthen my faith and allow me to prove to myself that God is always with me. :heaven:
I forced the syllables out, slowly at first, being careful to not think about what to say before I did. The vocalizations were broken, slow – syllable by syllable as the Spirit spoke sounds through me.
God didn’t grab my tongue at use me as a puppet, I was working physically, as the Spirit fed me Heavenly dialogue through the Angelic Language.
I feel blessed to experience this and I wanted to share this good news with all you kind people. :grouphug:
My parents are slowly coming back to Catholicism and I can’t think of a simple way to explain this Angelic Language. I will continue to practice to speak a little faster and use this to speak directly to God and praise Him. I fear ridicule or disbelief or unacceptance from my parents, even though they love me. Irrational fears…
I am going to speak to Fr. Buckley about this and gain some insight about this new and precious gift.
God bless.
