Spiritual torment, please pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidnightSapphire
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers and good wishes to you.
May your time of testing or temptation be over.
Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on @MidnightSapphire!

Amen
 
Thank you my friend. I assure you that not only do I not use drugs, I am very anti-drugs and would not allow it in my home. I have a child still at home and we are thinking of making a fresh start…I appreciate your kind words and advice ❤️
 
The spiritual world is very real and I know I am not the only one to experience both sides, light and dark. It’s really helped to ask others to join with me in prayer. Thank you everyone 😁❤️
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular Midnight Sapphire), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

†

Prayer to Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe

St. Maximilian, amidst the hate and lonely misery of Auschwitz, you brought love into the lives of fellow captives and sowed the seeds of hope amidst despair. You bore witness to the world by word and deed that “Love alone creates.” Help me to become more like you. With the Church and Mary and you, may I proclaim that “Love alone creates.” To the hungry and oppressed, the naked and homeless, the scorned and hated, the lonely and despairing, may I proclaim the power of Christ’s love, which endures forever and ever. Amen.

†
 
The St Michael the archangel prayer and your guardian angel prayer are useful in spiritual battles, I’ve personally found.
 
Have you thought of having your home blessed by a priest. I had a priest come when i moved in my current apartment. I feel the protection whenever i enter the apartment. I also had my cross which i wear at all tine blssed by a priest. I also felt the energy coming from the cross when i bought for 7$ at a thriftstore. But i blessed it anyway. I suggest you do this lots of my fears went away after this. I will pray for you.
 
Last edited:
I will pray for you!
Please get in touch a Catholic Exorcist Priest!
 
Scripture and the Church are clear, resist the devil and he will flee. No weapon formed against us can prosper. Stay close to Jesus, go to Confession frequently and receive the Eucharist.

You might also read Peter Kreeft’s book on Angels and Demons. Helps to put these things in context.
 
Pray the rosary. Always hold and pray the rosary with you. It helps. Dont let negative things come in your mind… God will help you. Just trust and have faith…
I will pray for you…
 
Thank you for responding. I will pray for you, MidnightSapphire.
 
Do speak to your priest again. I really don’t think you should have to live with this in your home as normal. I think it is normal to have this sort of thing bother a person occasionally in the form of intrusive thoughts or the like and I read a saint said to confess it so it would go away more easily and to imagine yourself fleeing into the Sacred Heart of Jesus for sanctuary ( St Faustina). Perhaps your priest can refer you to a priest who is more experienced in these sort of things? each diocese should have one. It may that you need to speak to a priest who does exorcism, if for no other reason than to set your mind at ease. I don’t mean to sound dramatic and I am no expert in these matters but perhaps you could get better advice from an expert. God bless
 
I have been through this periodically since I was 10 years old. My father was a tabloid journalist and covered ‘possession’ stories and such like. One day, when I was 10, my mother completely turned on me and my father as well. It was like a completely different woman. She never recovered but I have seen terrible things. I have worried about my own sanity, I have seen top doctors and been tested for Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia and such like. But I am quite sane 😁 Just a normal wife and mother
 
Demons can and do attach themselves to places or people. It can be as a result of many factors such as dabbling in the occult, sin, curses or something done by one’s ancestors. Please pray and renounce any possible ancestral or generational factors. You mentioned your mother. That is interesting. Perhaps this explains why you are having these problems. Have masses said for her. Pray the prayers of exorcism permitted for use by the laity. Perhaps have prayers of deliverance said for you or over you by a priest or prayer group that is experienced in this area. Christ wishes for us to be free of such things and has already won the victory. Perhaps google the unbound model of deliverance ministry. I know how scary and draining such demonic harassment can be but know that it can be overcome. There is no reason to be Afraid. Christ through His Church has given us all the tools we need to resolve such issues.
 
Thank you so much my friend. My Priest was coming to see me but (how dreadful!) at this time of year four members of our church have died and Father is literally “run ragged”. A dear friend of mine called to my house after work today and brought me a beautiful Rosary, blessed by a Priest in the 1960’s…“I just thought you would like it, Rachel!” So, I feel that that is an answer to my friends here who have prayed for me since I originally posted.
I am going to visit the Shrine of St Thomas of Canterbury on Thursday this week 😁
My father covered the story of the original ‘Exorcist’ movie. I was two years old then. The Priest whom the movie was based upon gave my dad a turquoise cross and told him to hang it over my bed. I remember it clearly and the cross was there until my mother eventually removed it…
During my teenage years I became attracted to the Holy Catholic Church. I was raised Church of England. I remember the claws coming towards my face and body and the look in my mother’s eyes as I mentioned Our Church.
 
That indeed is your answer my dear. The Rosary. Our Lady has perfect coercive power over demons. They cannot withstand her. Pray the rosary. The sorrowful mysteries especially. Our Lady is hugely powerful. Satan fears her. God wants you to pray Our Lady’s Rosary. Praised be Jesus and Mary. How great is our good God.

Bless you.
 
Our Lady will crush Satan’s head. She who gave us Jesus desires to continue to give Him to us. Consider consecrating yourself to Her. Wear Her scapular and miraculous medal. I am delighted that God will deliver you through Our Lady.
 
Have you heard of Fr. Ripperger? If not, I would recommend looking into his resources on demonic possession/obsession, etc. They are available on youtube (channel: Sensum Fidelium) or at http://www.sensustraditionis.org/. I think others have touched on this, but possibly it could be something to do with generational spirits. It could be connected to place or family ties. I can’t think at the moment which precise videos to refer to you; perhaps someone else on here could assist?
 
Yes, it sounds like something from your mother. Is she still alive?
Pray a lot, look into getting unbound from ancestral things in Jesus’ Name.
 
Yes indeed!!! Funnily enough I have been researching Fr Ripperger after reading about him here on the forums. I will indeed do that!! 😁❤️
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular Midnight Sapphire), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

†

Prayer to Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe

St. Maximilian, amidst the hate and lonely misery of Auschwitz, you brought love into the lives of fellow captives and sowed the seeds of hope amidst despair. You bore witness to the world by word and deed that “Love alone creates.” Help me to become more like you. With the Church and Mary and you, may I proclaim that “Love alone creates.” To the hungry and oppressed, the naked and homeless, the scorned and hated, the lonely and despairing, may I proclaim the power of Christ’s love, which endures forever and ever. Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top