OTJM
anyone can say that they don’t beleive in the permanence of marriage.
in fact, I bet A LOT of married people would say that !
I believe that Christ wanted people to stay married and work on their
marriage. He never says ANYWHERE in the bible people are allowed to get remarried.
Not one word.
Anyone can say they lack grave judgment on what they were doing, AFTER things don’t work out their way.
Has anyone ever considered spouses who may think they WERE VALIDLY married
and had a liberal tribunal null and void it so the new spouse can marry thier trophy girlfriend or boyfriend?
Why don’t you read Sheila Rauch Kennedy’s book.
It was very good, and made me realize the church is sadly mistaken on annulments.
I would have to see a source that says only 7 percent of divorced catholics receive an annulment. Then they must all be located in my state.