4
4given
Guest
I always cringe when Catholics hold up Mother Theresa so highly as an example of holiness. If she was so holy, why did she not share the gospel with dying people but instead told them to pray to their own gods? Don’t try to convince me that Protestants that go to the world and preach the gospel of Christ as it’s revealed in Scripture pales in comparison to a woman who told dying people to pray to their false gods. And there are plenty of Protestants who died for their faith during the inquisitions. And plenty of missionaries that have lost their lives, I’m sure, to take the gospel to the world. I’m sorry but that’s how I see it.I knew coming home to the Catholic Church was the best decision because of the heights of sanctity it brings to so many, albeit relatively few of us. There are many holy Protestant people, but they pale in comparison to a Mother Teresa, St. John of the Cross, an apostle or any of the martyrs of the Church. Oh there may be a Protestant here or there who dies for his faith, but not many.
…