Spot on my lung

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baptista
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much for keeping me in your prayers. I am having a hard time with the treatments. Exhaustion, nausea, although, thank God, no vomitting so far. And I pray that will not happen. Right now I’m praying to be able to eat a bit for supper.

Praise God, the heart tests were ok. I found out there were no blockages in the artieries. And my mitral valve prolapse hasn’t gotten all that much worse considering how many years I’ve had it. More medication will help.

I’m asking you to keep remembering me in your prayers. Day after tomorrow (the 2nd) is the bone scan.

I remember everyone here in my prayers. I have not been able to be on here much at all. Maybe a total of an hour in the last week, if that. I need to rest, so have been praying for all of you, watching the first season of “The Waltons” on DVD (good, family show that it was), and trying to think positive thoughts.

God bless everyone here!
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
God Bless You My Dear Friend. I never cease to include you in my prayers. Diane
 
Continuing prayers for you, especially today for happy results for your bone scan. Thanking God you’ve been able to keep your food down. Sleep is good medicine, esp. if you take your rest with a rosary in hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top