St. Cajetan (St. Gaetanus)

• Thread starter Thread starter Warrior89
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a job interview tomorrow at the company i really want. I really need this job since I was the only one raising my daughter. I am a single mother and I need a stable job to support my daughter’s need. I just want to share that after taking my exams I waited for almost a week for the result and I prayed and ask for St. Cajetan’s help. I was amazed that the company emailed me for an interview tom it means that I passed. The exams was really hard and I find it impossible to pass. Thank you LORD and St. Cajetan i know they were there by my side during the application process. I hope the interview will be fine so I can get the job 🙂 I love you Jesus!

Hi,

I have a job interview tomorrow at the company i really want. I really need this job since I was the only one raising my daughter. I am a single mother and I need a stable job to support my daughter’s need. I just want to share that after taking my exams I waited for almost a week for the result and I prayed and ask for St. Cajetan’s help. I was amazed that the company emailed me for an interview tom it means that I passed. The exams was really hard and I find it impossible to pass. Thank you LORD and St. Cajetan i know they were there by my side during the application process. I hope the interview will be fine so I can get the job 🙂 I love you Jesus!
How did the job interview go jules29?

I have Prayed and I am Praying for your jules29.

Dear St. Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.

2heartsnetwork.org/jobless.htm
Code:
Employment Prayer 

Mary our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, you once experienced hardships and difficulties in getting the necessities of life. Look kindly on me now as I face the same difficulties. Help me to find suitable employment. Through my work I want to meet my physical needs and to grow spiritually. Help me find a job that lets me provide for myself and for those who depend on me. I trust you, Immaculate Mother, to hear my prayers and intercede for me. I will share your goodness with others that they may know your power with God and give him honor and glory. Amen.

[2heartsnetwork.org/jobless.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/jobless.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Novena to St. Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer

[josemariaescriva.info/opus_dei/NovenaforWork.pdf](http://www.josemariaescriva.info/opus_dei/NovenaforWork.pdf)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Novena to St. Cajetan 

[youtube.com/watch?v=W6adZoOYk3U](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6adZoOYk3U)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back