State secret thousands sterilized

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
gilliam:
No it doesn’t still go on. It was a great scandal a years back when it came out the 1st time.
Hmmm,I have met women that changed their mind in the abortion mills and the doctor drugged them and did it anyway:nope: You trust more than me Gilliam,especially the likes of planned parenthood:mad: As well as the media covers up the reality of abortion why would you not think they are still doing things like this?:hmmm:
 
This is a good article for women who take their fertility for granted.
 
40.png
StratusRose:
This is a good article for women who take their fertility for granted.
I agree,also those who think abortion is really about “choice”.They need to research what this movement is really about.:(Gilliam where did you go:confused:
 
40.png
gilliam:
Easy, it doesn’t talk about anyone deliberatly getting sterilized
Okay Gilliam:nope: I would like to point out that you don’t here about alot in society that goes on because it is suppressed especially in the death racket:nope: I would suggest you go to life dynamics and purchas a book called LIME 5 I think if you read it you might be a little less trusting about certain forces at work in our society.
 
I think I saw this story on Oprah or 60 Minutes a couple years ago. I agree it’s appalling. That poor woman-deemed to feeble minded to raise more children yet she earned a college degree and raised an engineer.

I would certainly hope nothing remotely like that is going on today…
 
Last year in MEMPHIS,TN.a woman who was mentally challenged was court order to have her tubes tied:mad: The courts can do it out right if they deem you a burden to society.She had 10 children,what I would like to know is where are the dads:mad:
 
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Hmmm,I have met women that changed their mind in the abortion mills and the doctor drugged them and did it anyway:nope: You trust more than me Gilliam,especially the likes of planned parenthood:mad: As well as the media covers up the reality of abortion why would you not think they are still doing things like this?:hmmm:
The media pretty much lives in denial and they are devils.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top