Steve Bannon: I’d Put Anthony Fauci’s Head On A Pike As A ‘Warning’

• Thread starter Thread starter F_Marturana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said in a podcast that if he were Trump he would put Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray’s decapitated heads on pikes in the West Wing to show all the White House employees what happens to traitors to the president.
Yep that is messed up, if that is what he said.

Fauci while known, would be relatively unknown to the public today if it wasn’t for the task force press briefings that President Trump arranged that were held early on. Probably another expert doctor more to President Trumps liking or beliefs in how the approach the virus would have been a better choice for being in the press briefing addressing the public.

Success against the virus has been limited, at least from the stand point of fear with the public and reported positive infections. Deaths are down and have remained down since May. One possible explanation being that there are now treatments that are helping. Sadly though with more testing being done, it is reported in the press often the climbing number of positive infection cases, often without perspective of how sick or not sick these people are.

With this said, politically I found this article interesting:

“Counties with surges in COVID-19 cases overwhelmingly voted Trump: report”

I do not understand the Fauci hate. The man is just doing his job and that is to come up with strategies to mitigate virus spread. He has done a decent job at that. It is up to Congress and the states to take his advice and do what they think is best for their constituents. Why is he so disliked? He lied once which hurts his credibility, but calling for his death? Way too far.
It’s unacceptable in this day and age and to say this public. It is a bit of one of those things people say.

I do not understand the Fauci hate. The man is just doing his job and that is to come up with strategies to mitigate virus spread. He has done a decent job at that. It is up to Congress and the states to take his advice and do what they think is best for their constituents. Why is he so disliked? He lied once which hurts his credibility, but calling for his death? Way too far.
It’s a manifestation of societies regression and the culture of death.

Kathy Griffin came out with something similar this week, she originally had that revolting episode.

Not a peep from some.

Bannon’s lawyers are dumping him, they don’t want any association with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back