L
lily20
Guest
My husband refuses to work, and he hardly works on his dissertation despite being a “full time” student. He takes out massive amounts of student loans every year, and from time to time, blames me for not paying into them. Recently he has been talking about moving back in with his parents and he’s been pressuring me more about it.
My concern there is that he will never work and that my son and I will get corrupted by his family cult religion which is rooted in “channeling of spirits,” which is totally bogus to me. His family will allow him to live there indefinitely for free, and it’s pretty isolated out there.
I just don’t know what to do. There’s no way I can leave as we have a 4 month old son. Will I have to go there? My thought is to move in with my mother, but then my son will be subject there by himself, and I won’t see him as much.
I know I’m in a very hard situation. I just keep praying a LOT.
Lily
My concern there is that he will never work and that my son and I will get corrupted by his family cult religion which is rooted in “channeling of spirits,” which is totally bogus to me. His family will allow him to live there indefinitely for free, and it’s pretty isolated out there.
I just don’t know what to do. There’s no way I can leave as we have a 4 month old son. Will I have to go there? My thought is to move in with my mother, but then my son will be subject there by himself, and I won’t see him as much.
I know I’m in a very hard situation. I just keep praying a LOT.
Lily