Stripped bare: 'Gay' school plot unveiled

  • Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this about that. I had thought that one could not claim to be a Catholic and openly teach in opposition to the Catholic truth. Perhaps I was wrong. In any event I apologize for pointing out that to do so was to commit a lie.

CDL
There is no limit to what one can claim. Just remember that Westboro Baptist claim to be Baptist. We Catholic’s too have our cafeteria types. Although when one goes so far as to justify homosexuality, he is not so much a cafeteria Catholic as one that comes into the cafeteria and brings his own sack lunch.
 
[SIGN]
California is really off the reservation.
[/SIGN]

You are SO right about that & tell me, how does one “teach homosexuality”?? AND if tolerance is “not enough” are they asking me to regard homosexual acts as “normal & good”?
Not gonna happen.
 
forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=3090955&postcount=88
forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=3090965&postcount=92

I think he is truthful about his religious affiliation, he is one of those “pro-gay” Catholics we hear so much about.
It’s called cafeteria catholic.

Maybe I could try it? I’m afraid of having another child, maybe I should no longer agree with the church about ABC.

My marriage is a mess. Don’t bother struggling and working, just change your beliefs, divorce is really OK!

So easy to adjust our morals so we can justify our sins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top