L
lazuli
Guest
I have someone questioning me about the validity of praying to angels and I’m struggling to back it up. I found this catholic.com/quickquestions/why-pray-to-angels but it’s not very helpful to be honest, it concerns itself with the duties of an angel and says nothing of praying to angels. There’s not much more information out there on this that I can find. My searches just keep throwing up the validity of prayers to Saints.
So, where does the idea of praying to angels come from?
How should we pray to angels? Prayers of petition, thanksgiving? Is it classified as dulia?
I’m going to need scriptural support and some historical support I think.
So, where does the idea of praying to angels come from?
How should we pray to angels? Prayers of petition, thanksgiving? Is it classified as dulia?
I’m going to need scriptural support and some historical support I think.