R
RhodesianSon
Guest
What leads you to believe the driver holds far right beliefs?
Yes. All those right wing terrorists in Portland and Seattle having interference run for them by the police.Like I said upthread, cops will always run interference for right wing terrorists.
Restorative justice.So I have to ask since in the other thread you said prisons are bad, what would you want done with this person assuming a guilty verdict?
Sounds like you’re a local! You must have seen police interacting with the white supremacist militia types that are always around here.Yes. All those right wing terrorists in Portland and Seattle having interference run for them by the police.
Police generally have to report undeniable facts. This shooting was witnessed by dozens if not hundreds of people, so the police can’t lie about the killer shooting first because they’d get massacred in court. What they can do is try the case in the court of public opinion, doing things like in today’s briefing where the police chief included unverifiable eyewitness testimony that would justify the killer’s actions (leaning very heavily on words like “may have” while laundering the killer’s story) but didn’t include any of the overwhelming amount of eyewitness testimony that indicates otherwise.I don’t have a dog in the fight, save for preferring the truth, but you do realize you were trumpeting the police report earlier, but if the possibility exists the police say something you don’t care for, you accuse them of running interference for right wing terrorists.
I lived in Texas for 25 years. I’m aware of them. I’m also aware of the fact that Austin has a much larger leftist movement and that is reflected in its local government.Sounds like you’re a local! You must have seen police interacting with the white supremacist militia types that are always around here.