C
CurtisHouse
Guest
But now put you also all away: anger, indignation, malice, blasphemy, filthy speech out of your mouth. (Colossians 3:8)
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (James 3:10)
Those are just a couple verses from Holy Scripture. I would not use profanity. It seems to be against what God wants for us. We are supposed to be Holy…separated…from this world. If we’re cussing, how is that being separate from the world when they’re doing the same thing? I like this verse to show us what we should be saying and thinking about.
For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8)
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (James 3:10)
Those are just a couple verses from Holy Scripture. I would not use profanity. It seems to be against what God wants for us. We are supposed to be Holy…separated…from this world. If we’re cussing, how is that being separate from the world when they’re doing the same thing? I like this verse to show us what we should be saying and thinking about.
For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8)
Last edited: