L
Lynchem
Guest
Last week I was listening to a Catholic radio station in the middle of the night. The program was a recording of a fairly well known priest who was giving a talk on vocations. At one point he was giving an anecdote about a seminarian who had called him in tears because he was madly in love with a woman and didn’t know what to do. The priest then shared what he had said to the young man…something like…“Why in the hell are you still in seminary?” Then something like “Get the hell out of seminary.”
I have been very troubled about his language use in th first place…and also the fact that this was a recording being shared by a Catholic radio station.
As one who is in the process of reverting…I am truly dismayed.
Is this not a sin?
I have been very troubled about his language use in th first place…and also the fact that this was a recording being shared by a Catholic radio station.
As one who is in the process of reverting…I am truly dismayed.
Is this not a sin?