D
DanteAlighieri
Guest
With all due respect, this one is on you, friend.I totally agree
I pray, rosary, etc⦠before mass and I canāt stand all of the chatter before mass. It has often put me in a foul mood and I should be at peace not aggrivated with my neighbor.![]()
I dislike the āgreet your neighborā thing as much as anyone else ā and have also struggled with my own annoyance ā but the aggravation you feel should not be pinned on other people. Forgive me, but that is uncharitable and self righteous.
Because the greeting nonsense occurs at seemingly every parish in my vicinity, and because it is at worst a minor issue, I simply nod politely with my hands behind my back if someone catches my eye or flip through the missal or the hymnal. I strive to push aside my annoyance because it is all me ā most of these people have no idea that the greeting is inappropriate, after all.
I hope this helps.
Peace,
Dante
