Taylor Marshall 'Catholic' Podcaster "Aliens are demons"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are often described as “aliens from outer space”, might have actually been beings from the supernatural realm.
You make perfect sense. Again, I just challenge the concept (assuming anyone holds it) that “well, whatever they are, they can’t be demons who have found a way to appear in that fashion, because XYZ”. One side point to this, is that they may well have found a way to take on a physical reality, that you could touch them, something a bit more than just an apparition that then vanishes. That would be quite the hat trick.

If TM is saying “is” where he should be saying “could be”, I can’t help that. Some people argue in that fashion, making assertions and making no allowance whatsoever that they could be wrong. That’s a good way to end up with egg all over your face if you’re proven wrong.

Last edited:
Code:
 I'm an amateur here, but have heard of another theory that may or may not interfere with what we believe in regard to "Creation."
 We are told by science, that the Earth has gone through 5 or 6 extinction events, including a mass extinction 650 million years ago.  We are also told that it is believed that 99.9% of all life that existed in the past is now extinct. 
 My question is ... could these alien beings, be us, or past relatives who escaped the mass extinctions of the past, but remain with us today?
 Since we evidently know nothing about this, we could suspect that they may have been far more advanced than we are today.  Perhaps they had far more sophisticated methods of travel and/or survival.  These methods may have allowed them to either escape or at least live through a devastating catastrophe.  Some suggest they may live underwater or underground.
Or … they’re “demons!” 👿

I have no idea why Twitter keeps putting up Taylor Marshall tweets for me but the latest is that he is denouncing the moon landing as fake and seems obsessed with his conclusion.

Anyway, in googling this conspiracy I found this interesting bit of information about the diocese that the moon belongs to.

It might sound strange, but in addition to encompassing nine counties and hundreds of cities, the Diocese of Orlando, Florida also has jurisdiction over an otherworldly object: the Moon. Why might you ask? The answer involves an obscure rule from 1917 and the Apollo 11 space mission.

On June 18th, 1968 the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orlando, Florida was established. It would encompass much of the greater central Florida area, along with Cape Canaveral (We’ll get back to that later). William Donald Borders was ordained the first Bishop of Orlando. One year later, Bishop Borders would also become the first Bishop of the Moon.

The Apollo 11 space mission began with the launch from Cape Canaveral on July 16, 1969. The mission fulfilled the national goal proposed by President John F. Kennedy in 1961 of “landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth, before this decade is out.” However, when Apollo 11 made its famous flight from Cape Canaveral to ultimately fulfill that goal, they inadvertently made Bishop Borders the first Bishop of the Moon thanks to an obscure rule from the 1917 Code of Canon Law in effect at the time.

In 1969 following the Apollo 11 launch, Bishop Borders made an ad limina visit to the Vatican for an audience with Pope Blessed Paul VI. During their meeting, Bishop Borders nonchalantly observed: “You know, Holy Father, I am the bishop of the Moon.” Paul VI was perplexed at his declaration, until Borders explained to Paul VI that under the 1917 Code of Canon law, he was the de facto ordinary of a “newly discovered territory.”

The obscure rule stated that any newly discovered territory falls under the bishopric where the discovering expedition had departed, or more aptly, launched. The Apollo 11 mission launched from Cape Canaveral, which is under the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Orlando, thus installing Borders as the first Bishop of the Moon.

If Borders claim was true, his diocese would encompass over fourteen and half million square miles. Father John Giel, chancellor for Canonical Affairs for the Diocese of Orlando, says that ultimately jurisdiction in the Code of Canon Law “means nothing if there is no one to have jurisdiction over.”

“Since we have yet to find any life on the moon. The story only emphasizes Bishop Border’s good and humorous nature that allowed him to be such a good first bishop for central Florida.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back