Tens of thousands 2020 election votes illegally scanned in Detroit, says Dominion IT contractor

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine any “implications for elections in the future.”
I believe you.

But I CAN see it.

If we get to the bottom of this and see how the fraud was carried out,
we can take measures to prevent such fraud in the future.

Last edited:
If we get to the bottom of this and see how the fraud was carried out, we can take measures to prevent such fraud in the future.
I agree 100% with this. I do not think there was fraud, but if we can find how fraud occurred, we can prevent it in the future.

Isn’t Lifesitenews supposed to cover pro-life events?

Have they just branched out of Pro-Trump stories? Are they just a voice of the far right now?

Have they just branched out of Pro-Trump stories? Are they just a voice of the far right now?
it makes good clicking and $$$
there’s a massive industry selling trump related nonsense to a certain type of people.

Isn’t Lifesitenews supposed to cover pro-life events?

Have they just branched out of Pro-Trump stories?
Right now being Pro-Trump IS pro-life politically speaking. It is not perfect but it is as good as we’ve done since Roe.

But why not address the points in the story?
Why focus on the source to the exclusion of the story?

You and I were just talking about that “visceral” reaction over here . . . .

The Breitbart, OANN, Redstate flavor of the rightists is concerning.
Feanor2. I get that you do not like Breitbart.

But why not address the news story?

Over here you were railing against Breitbart for posting a story and it wasn’t even Breitbart.

Feanor2 . . . .
Don’t let facts get in the way of bombastic proclamations from Breitbart- it’s a buzz kill.
It was the Kansas City Star!

Could your visceral disdain for Breitbart (etc.),
be keeping you from seeing the actual news story here?

Oh. By the way. My OP story is from The Federalist. Not Breitbart, OANN, or Redstate.

I suspect you will just say Breitbart “flavor” but why not just address the topic? (Do you think Scarborough didn’t say this??)

I don’t respond to garbage. I will, however, point out that it is there.

I don’t respond to garbage.
If you think LifeSite is so much “garbage” why post on this thread then (when you apparently have no intention of even reading the story?? Or at least “responding” concerning the story.)?

Last edited:
48.png
Feanor2:
I don’t respond to garbage.
If you think LifeSite is so much “garbage” why post on this thread then (when you apparently have no intention of even reading the story?? Or at least “responding” concerning the story.)?
I’m evangelizing to the ignorant that it’s garbage. Don’t want people thinking it’s worthwhile news. I’ll do my part while CAF is still going.

I think what needs to be looked into is why the president of the United States is claiming that there was electoral fraud when there is seemingly no credible evidence for it.
He learned as president that the U.S. has the power to overthrow democratically-elected governments it doesn’t like and is just trying it at home.

He learned as president that the U.S. has the power to overthrow democratically-elected governments it doesn’t like and is just trying it at home.
I think it’s the other way around.

I think President Trump is trying to keep that from happening.

Congratulations to president Trump on getting the most US votes ever amongst ANY candidate ever in a U.S. election!
(Unless you factor in the fraudulent voting that was done by Biden supporters. My opinion.)

Congratulations to president Trump on getting the most US votes ever amongst ANY candidate ever in a U.S. election!
7 million fraudulent votes is not credible.

Sorry. That’s too hard to swallow.

I’m more than happy to congratulate Trump on coming in second!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back